Building a new web site is like building a house – there are countless things to consider. And having been in business for nearly 20 years, there was a lot of Savvy content to port over too. This job was not at all daunting to Michelle Weger and her team at Venture Creative Collective. They are experts in making businesses fully online and making Savvy Company even… savvier.
Michelle quickly became a Savvy fan ordering wine and participating in several of our virtual events during the pandemic. “Being a customer allowed me to figure out where we could apply our web expertise to improve Savvy Company’s online business”. The VCC team uncovered ways to offer an enriched customer experience online.
When the time came to see the first rendition of the new web site design, Shirley was on vacation down south and Lila was in the middle of exams. All of us in the Savvy Team eagerly jumped on a Zoom call for the ‘unveiling’. Our oohs and aahs were quickly followed by ‘what about this?’ or ‘how about we do that’ and it was apparent that we were all in-line with the new online experience that VCC created.
VCC has been helping businesses of all sizes grow – especially during the pandemic. They have a team of ecommerce experts as well as web designers who completely rebuilt our website from the ground up to make it a ‘savvy online experience’. “When we take on a new client like Savvy Company, our team pools our web expertises to create a new & efficient online experience for the customer and a fine tuned machine for the business owners,” explains Michelle.
“We loved that Savvy Company had a well established brand, subscribers and a community of loyal customers,” mentions Michelle. “This meant that we could spend our time on collaborating on the latest technologies to create an improved web experience and e-commerce process.”
Here are some of the new aspects of the new site that Michelle is particularly excited for you to experience:
– Manage your subscription to any of the of-the-month clubs.
– Cheese and Coffee club subscriptions are now automatically billed at the beginning of the (like you have with cell phone service). You can log on and manage your subscription – change delivery schedule, pause when you travel, update card
– Re-ordering favorite feature products discovered at a Savvy Event is a cinch. Everything showcased at an event is available to re-order on your own time
– It’s optional to set up an account that makes ordering online a breeze – no more entering your address and co-ordinates with every order!
– Create a special gift with anything that is in the Savvy Cellar or Pantry.
– And of course it is easier to navigate through the site and everything has been simplified
These improvements and several others continues to make Savvy Company as your go-to source to buy REALLY great Canadian wines, craft ciders, cheese & coffee all the time. We will still fill your inbox with announcements of our great deals and in-person or virtual events too!
Check out the new and improved web site at SavvyCompany.ca – we are keen to hear what you think!