“My Mom loved this gift so much last year, she’s already told me she wants it again this year” – Sarah, Ottawa
It’s time to enjoy the warm sunshine with a glass of Rosé wine in hand. With so many of these pretty pink wines now available, which ones to buy?
For 6 years in a row, our Savvy Sommeliers have been curating a Bouquet of Rosés for you to discover outstanding rosés wines made in Ontario. Each one is crisp & refreshing…pairs perfectly with BBQs, picnics or sipping on your deck or dock as the sun sets.
These wines aren’t at the LCBO…we source directly from the winemaker.
This month’s Bouquet features wines from:
- Fielding Estate Winery – you’re the first to get your hands on their newly released ‘Long Weekend Rosé’ wine from Niagara
- Meldville Wines – winemaker Derek Barnett creates 3 different rosés! This one is made with Pinot Noir grapes. It’s soooo good!
- Muscedere Vineyards – a top-notch wine from a family run winery in Essex Pelee Island Coast (aka E.P.I.C. wine region)
- Redtail Vineyards – This is a hidden gem winery. Their rosé is a classic from Prince Edward County!
- Rosehall Run Vineyard – the latest release of their Rosé of Pinot is stunning. Made with County grapes.
- Westcott Vineyards – just released! You’ll be the first to enjoy this gorgeous Niagara rosé
Ordering this special variety of Ontario rosé wines is a REALLY great way to support local businesses.