Posted by DebbieThursday, May 17th, 2012
Exploring Prince Edward County wine region is now made even easier! Join us for the Terroir Tour - a round trip coach from Ottawa to Terroir Wine Festival on Saturday May 26. Tickets are $79 when booked before Tuesday May 22 (regular $89).
Terroir Wine Festival is the best way to explore The County wineries and to meet the winemakers too - all under one roof! Our Savvy ommeliers along with winemakers & wine personalities are offering seminars & tastings too.
Hop on the Ottawa bus!
Together with Sandbanks Vacations, we have arranged a Terroir Tour to take Ottawa wine lovers to Terroir & back again. Wine touring doesn’t get any easier than this! Each coach will be accompanied by a Savvy Sommelier who will share insider tips on must try wines & winemakers to be sure to visit at Terroir.
Terroir Tour package $79 when you buy before Tuesday May 22
Regular tour package price: $89
Price includes: coach & admission for Terroir Wine Festival.
HST will be added at booking.
Already have your Terroir ticket? No problem! You can hop on the bus for $55 + HST
Details about this package:
- Same day roundtrip by coach
- Departs 11am from Costco Huntclub parking lot (415 West Hunt Club Road) returns to Ottawa at approx 9pm
- Estimated time of arrival at Terroir 1pm.
- Coach leaves Terroir at 6pm to return to Ottawa – loads of time to take in Terroir & explore Picton!
- NOTE: Minimum 30 passengers is needed
- Are you in Toronto? There is a roundtrip Terroir Tour package too!
To book, call Craig at Sandbanks Vacations on 1-877-399-2508 or email@example.com
101 Things to do in Prince Edward County
Hot off the press! Here's 101 Things To Do to make your next trip to PEC the best yet!
We look forward to having you join us at Terroir next weekend!