We’ve compiled a long list of wines worth sharing during our travels throughout Canada’s wine regions. And share them we do—through Savvy Selections: a wine of the month ‘club’ that delivers exceptional Ontario wines straight to your home or office. You receive different bottles with each delivery – all chosen by our Savvy Team of Sommeliers. These wines are not available at the LBCO or your local wine store – every shipment is delivered to your home or office directly from the featured winemaker.
With each Savvy Selections, you will receive our monthly Savvy eZine featuring an interview with the featured winemaker, Savvy Sommelier tasting notes and recipes we’ve handpicked to pair with the Savvy Selections wines. Open your door to the discovery of spectacular Ontario wines.
Our line up of wineries for 2016…
January – Coyote’s Run Estate Winery, St David’s Bench
February – Chateau des Charmes, Niagara-on-the-Lake
March – Colchester Ridge Estate Winery, Lake Erie North Shore
April – Lighthall Vineyards, Prince Edward County
May – 13th Street Winery, Beamsville Bench
June – Trail Estate Winery, Prince Edward County
July – Broken Stoney Winery, Prince Edward County
August – Meldville Wines by Derek Barnett (previously winemaker at Lailey Vineyard) – this is his latest creation!
September – Niagara College Teaching Winery, Beamsville Bench (Niagara)
October – The Good Earth Wines, Twenty Valley (Niagara)
November – Vieni Estates, Beamsville Bench (Niagara)
December – Pondview Estate Winery, Niagara-on-the-Lake
Benefits of being a Savvy Selections subscriber? Many!
– No membership fee
– Enjoy hard-to-find wines made in Ontario
– Access to a wide variety of wines from different Ontario wineries
– VIP invitations to wine events & special discounts to all of our Savvy Events
– Convenience of Ontario’s finest wines delivered to your home or office…or even to your cottage in the summer!
– Share comments about your wine finds & wine industry news with other subscribers on Savvy Selections Facebook page
What is the cost?
Just as you shop for wine at a store, the amount you pay is different each time. With Savvy Selections your credit card is billed for the exact price of the wines. Each month, the cost ranges from $65 to $90 per month plus shipping. As an example, when Vineland Estates was the featured winery, the three chosen wines were:
– Vineland Reserve Brut VQA 2013 – $24.95 (periodically we will feature a sparkling wine)
– Vineland Pinot Gris VQA 2013 – $16.95
– Vineland Elevation Cabernet VQA 2012 – $25.00
Savvy Selections subscribers were billed $66.90 for the wine and approximately $15 shipping (depending on the address).
Please note – at present, we are able to ship the wines to an address in Ontario only.
Join us to discover outstanding Ontario wines.